12 August 2009

Unpunishable post (and Ava)

New tactic: Boyfriend says he'll punish me if I do not write on a regular basis. He won't tell me what the punishment is, which you know means one day I will either screw up genuinely (on purpose) and find out. After all, isn't that half the fun? Or for some people, most of the fun?

There are service submissives out there whose true goal is to some assigned task perfectly and please their master. I'm not one of those people. I'm contrary. Nine out of ten times, if you tell me that I *have* to do something, my gut response is, "You can't make me, na na na na na na na". Not exactly mature, but there you have it. Sooo... yeah. I don't know how well this negative reinforcement is going to work.

Don't you want to know what it's going to be too? Maybe it's just a light spanking. Knowing DB that's unlikely. He is very imaginative. It will be something elaborate, probably with toys and clamps and paddles and bells and whistles. Come to think of it, bells could be fun.

Today's sexy: I'm not wearing a bra. If I ruled the world, bras would be outlawed for everyone who does not actually require the support for comfort reasons. I'm infinitely more comfortable without one. It's one of the benefits of perky tits.

No comments:

Post a Comment