14 May 2009

Geek party outfit

I have a brilliant idea for a geek party outfit.  The party is in a few weeks, so I will probably post pictures then, but I can tell you now, it is going to be very geeky and very blue.  It is going to be part IT, part zippers, part DIY, and part oh-so-cleverly-sexy-I-just-have-to-kiss-your-stockinged-feet.  Which reminds me to get stockings, or in this case, knee high socks, possibly of the schoolgirl variety, but I haven't decided yet.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to wear flats though, which will be entertaining because DB is 6 feet tall, and I am 5'2", and I can picture a drunken revelry interrupted by my tequila-sodden requests for random things out of reach.  

Today's sexy: Pink polka-dotted panties, complete with two little hot pink bows on the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment