08 November 2009

New rule: No instruction manuals for vibrators!


Just as a warning, I am going to bring both evolution and religion into a rant about vibrator design. Here's the thing: Vibrator designers must be people. People, however you believe we homo sapiens came into being, do you think you are smarter than that? Whether it's evolution or religion -- and I'm sure there are some very reverent designers out there -- are you so full of high-and-mighty hubris that you think you can improve on basic biology?

I've already had a similar issue with the Useless Ball vibrator. Now comes this, from the people at JIMMYJANE: the FORM 2. I want to know, at what point did you decide that women would find two cocks in the same place more enjoyable? As far as I know, generally speaking, we really only need one to have a good time. Now, if you were talking about one in the front and one in the back, maybe, but that's not what this is. This is just two supposed bunny ears, that are not as cute as The Rabbit. And the web site kindly lists "Suggested Uses". My Suggested Use is to go back to the drawing board with an anatomy book. I gotta tell you, if I can't figure out how to use your super cool sex toy without an instruction manual, you've done something wrong. You lost me, and I'm probably your target audience.

I mean, come on, FORM 6 looks awesome. And I don't have to guess how to use it. More like that, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment