12 April 2009

Hello

The best interactions start with that word.  Hello.  I'm Ava.  I do in fact have blue hair, and am told on a regular basis that I am a bad, bad girl.  I'm going to share some of those interactions with you -- the ones where I've been bad, I mean.  I'll also share my thoughts on being bad (and sometimes good), on sex in general, on interesting news about men and relationships, on sexuality and society and media - incidentally, CNN reports that men like to look at women in bikinis, shocking! - and other such related things.  

Oh, and with the occasional geek thrown in.  That's "geek" as a noun in two senses:

1. Darling Boyfriend is most definitely a geek, of the video games-comic books-engineering variety.  He will be making appearances.

2. I can't help it myself anyway. I'm a designer and an arranger by trade, and I read books about making better grip handles, party invitations, and web sites for fun.  The thing that recently enthralled me was a pulley system for tea in a friend's kitchen that is optimized for a short person and a tall person.  I was in love.  It was a great marriage of form and function.  I want one of my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment